Terms and Conditions
Aitch UK & EU 2022 Tour Terms & Conditions
- We are EMI Records, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited a company registered in England and Wales at 4 Pancras Square, London, N1 4AG (“UMO”) who operate the Aitch official UK store. https://music.aitchofficial.com/
- To access the exclusive pre-sale window for tickets to the Aitch UK & EU 2022 Tour pre-order ‘Close To Home’ in any format from the Aitch UK online store or submit your email address via the online form: https://uk-umg.com/vvreg/35794-892136.html before 16:00 BST on Friday 27th May. No purchase necessary. One pre-sale code per person. The pre-sale code will give you access to buy Tour tickets in accordance with these terms.
- You will receive your unique pre-sale code via email by 18:00 BST on Friday 27th May together with a link to the ticket provider’s website where you can redeem the pre-sale code to purchase tickets once the pre-sale window opens. We do not accept responsibility if the email we send to the email address you have provided does not reach you for any reason beyond our reasonable control, including where the email is flagged as spam. For any issues regarding pre-sale codes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The pre-sale window will be live from 9:00 BST on Monday 30th May. The pre-sale code can only be used once. The pre-sale code is personal to you and cannot be used by or transferred to anyone else. Tickets will be available for purchase by the general public from 9:00 BST on Wednesday 1st June 2022.
- Tour dates available will be within the UK and Ireland only. Only a limited number of tickets are available. The code gives you access to the pre-sale only and is not a guarantee that you’ll be able to buy tickets to the Tour. All tickets are subject to availability.
- The pre-sale code can only be subject to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of purchase of the tickets. Tour dates may be age restricted, please check with the ticket provider directly for more information. We are not the ticket provider so cannot be responsible for any issues with the purchase of or your use of the tickets. UMO is not liable for issues with any ticket purchase from third-party ticket providers. For any issues regarding the purchasing of tickets, please contact the relevant ticket provider.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
- 0 Results - Page 1 of 1
- 0 Results - Page 1 of 1